Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Weddings and Unemployment

Hey,

Well less than two weeks to go now, so we are starting the big count down! We have now found a tenant for our house so that is very exciting - just looking for some people to buy our cars now - we have a very nice 1995 Honda Civic, immaculate condition - price on application and a gorgeous gem of a Toyota Corolla (1996) also in immaculate condition should anyone be interested - special price for you Mr (said with a strong asian accent).

I have posted photos of my friends wedding that we went to on the weekend - I'm pictured here with the lovely bride (doesn't she look gorgeous!). I am also pictured with my handsome husband as well! I was lucky enough to be asked to be a witness for her and her new husband. I also had a great time just laxing out and getting pampered with the
bride on her special day so that was really fun and girly.




































Last week Bevan and I both finished working, so we are now officially unemployed which isn't something I want to dwell on too long, especially when you consider that we might not have jobs for at the very least another month yet..........

It was sad leaving work - so many cool people, but who knows, maybe I might end up back at LIC in future........

We now have this week to get out of our house, so packing is in full swing, and I am proud to announce that Bevan is throwing away things left right and centre - a fine achievement for the world's biggest horder :o)
Packing really is a sucky job!

We are heading up to see my brother in Kaitaia this coming weekend then head to Hawkes Bay to visit Bevan's family early next week, which will then leave us with just a couple of days to practice packing our lives into a couple of suitcases (and the satisfaction that we have seen most of the North Island in the one remaining week of our time in NZ) and then we will be away.

Lots of Love
Jam and Bev

No comments: